Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Fun Challenge: Day Four

Hello!

So I have no real reason I've been gone the past 2 weeks. I've just had zero motivation to paint my nails or blog. I sat down to paint my nails last night, and what did I end up with? Plain black nails - I was going to do galaxy nails, but I was tired and just didn't feel like doing them. Sorry everyone :(

However, I did manage to do the "Flip, Flip" part of the Summer Fun Challenge! I'm just super late posting them.



"Flip, Flip" was meant to be inspired by your favorite book or TV Show - so I picked Game of Thrones! I've read all the books out so far, and have seen Seasons 1 and 2. (I'll catch up on 3 at some point!)

These nails were mostly inspired by religions from the series. (And sorry for my nails - two of my acrylics came off and I couldn't be bothered to re-do them since I was planning to get rid of them all.)



My attempt at the iron throne! Also, a seven pointed star for the Faith of the Seven of Westeros.

The pinky is inspired by the Many-Faced God of Braavos. The ring finger is a dragon egg, to represent the almost cult-like following for Daenerys. The middle finger is a fire, to represent R'hllor, the Lord of Light. The pointer is a weirwood tree, to represent the old gods worshipped in the North.





Please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment