Monday, February 4, 2013

Flip Flop February: Day 2

This month is the Flip/Flop February challenge! It's being hosted by Jilltastic Nail Design. Here are the prompts:
Everyday has TWO options (harder on the left, easier on the right) so everyone can participate! I love it because two options means twice the inspiration! This post has everything defined - that's right, everything.

I'm playing catch up, but Day 2 ended up being one of my favorites!



I started by making a simple flower design with a dotting tool, then going back with a tiny striping brush to make the "stained glass". The outcome was so much better than I expected!

And I now have Revlon Girly!!! I've been wanting this one for awhile, but hadn't seen it at Walgreens. My dad took me shopping Saturday, so I made him go to Target (I had seen a post saying Target had it). FAIL! They didn't have it, so I grabbed the ankle brace I was really there for. (And a ton of other stuff I didn't really need but wanted...Target's like that.)

Once we got back to my apartment, my dad and I spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out the ankle brace I bought. Once we got it on correctly, we realized it was too small for my foot (I have big feet).

So we headed to Walgreens and Revlon Girly was there!

Go check out all the other great mani's for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment