Friday, November 2, 2012

Peacock Watermarble

Now that the Spooky Nights challenge is over, I'm FREEEEE! And what I have I done with this freedom?

Become ensnared by water marbling! An extremely unique looking technique, that produces no two manicures exactly alike, which I had been extremely afraid of before attempting it for the 8 Spooky Night challenge!

BUT NO MORE!






Peacock feather inspired nails, with gold accents!! I LOVE THESE NAILS. Originally I was going to use the teal with a couple duochromes by Sinful Colors I picked up last night(I had to get topcoat, and couldn't resist browsing/buying other polishes!) However, they just didn't work that nicely, and I was inspired by the teal and green/gold(a Korean dupe of Peridot).

I'll have another post up soon, I did my left hand in entirely different colors!



2 comments:

  1. Love them!! They remind me of the swirl of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're just so swirly and shimmery! They remind me a bit of stained glass too ^^

      Delete