Tuesday, October 23, 2012

8 Spooky Nights: Night 2 - Vampires

Hey everyone! Time for "Night 2" of the 8 Spooky Nights challenge!

I have to admit I was OBSESSED with vampires as a kid/teenager. (Note: This was before Twilight. I'm such a hipster, I know.) Some of my obsession was because I have great great great x a bunch grandparents from Romania. I also had these super pointy incisors(and had to have my baby teeth pulled). They looked like fangs, especially with the permanent teeth growing in on top.

Now, sadly, my teeth have been rounded by my orthodontist during my imprisonment in braces but I can still enjoy some awesome vampire nail art!


We have two sets of vampire mouths (with different lip colors!), two vampire bites, and a red rhinestone cross. 


And some awesome props to take photos with! On top is my Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers "Tombstone" polish in Black Magic. (The one with copper sparkles). Bottom we have my Revlon "Just Bitten" lip stain in Flame. I love love both of these products, but especially the lip stain! I also have the Just Bitten lip stain balm, which is also great. They're perfect for throwing on quickly and the color lasts SO LONG. I've also heard it's great for layering underneath lipstick to create new colors! 

Tomorrows challenge is CANDY! (Even though I want to leave my vampires on longer...that's the only bad thing about challenges!)


There are also a lot of other amazing bloggers participating, please check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the black lipstick one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling! I especially love the rhinestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The rhinestones were a last minute addition!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I did my candy nails on the opposite hand, and I reused the cross in my ghost nails! I loved it too much to get rid of it.

      Delete